Tuesday, September 22, 2009

This one is for the Ladies

Warning: Huge post ahead.  There were too many to choose from.

I must say, this session had to be one of my hardest, but it was worth it!  Look how gorgeous these ladies are.  Each one of them has her own unique style.  It's a photographers dream to have subjects like this to work with... and can you believe that the woman with the blond bob is my Mom?  Wow, I hope I look that fantastic at her age.  All these ladies are part of my family - sisters, sisters-in-law and mom (minus two other beautiful sisters). Pretty good looking family, eh?

This session was done as a promotion of my new business model... fashion, editorial, couture.. and every session comes with hair and makeup, of course!  What woman or teen doesn't want pictures like this?  Everyone wants to feel like a supermodel for a day - to have images that look like they belong in a magazine.  It can be hard to feel pretty with how busy and crazy life gets.  On the bad days you can pull these images out and remember how fabulous you are!














2 comments:

BellaRosePhotography said...

HOT!!! Not sure if you remember me but we sat next to eachother at Brianna's workshop. I was wondering if you had a blog and just found it. Rad pics! And your mom...woot woot!!

Jessica F said...

Woow! These turned out amazing!!!