Saturday, January 22, 2011

The Big One

Yes, it's that time of year (or at least it was) when my family does our end of year portrait.  My brother is an Aviation Officer in the Army.  We decided to go with a military concept.  How do you like the Blackhawk?  Pretty cool, eh?  Yea, we thought so too.  There's something stirring about being next to these amazing pieces of machinery... it's making me yearn for my dreams of yonder to serve in the military.  I think that ship has sailed.  Well anyway, it was amazing being on the base and the everyone was so accommodating.  Thanks to Colonel Stephens for pulling some strings and thanks to my Dad for sticking to his guns.. it really paid off :)

It was truly a memorable experience, I don't think any of us will forget it.  We're proud of you brother!!  I think this is our best family shot yet.





Man of the hour...


It's always nice to get a quick one of the fam..

1 comment:

The Chamberlains said...

AMAZING!!!!! I love all of them. You are incredible. Tahnks for all you do for all of us. We miss you guys so very much